Re: [ga] Review Task Force report

I resound as our Chairs' worst critic.  However I lost an election to him and am
entitled.  I also am learned enough to know that each chair will have their own
style.  I also believe that he probably has his hands full dealing with the
idiots on the upper level of this here food chain, and the fact we still exist
speaks quite well for Danny.

Now if he can step up to the plate and give us a voice in these turbulent times I
will be most proud to have even known him.

First and foremost is our need for the At Large.  As always I remain our chairs'
servant.

Eric