Re: [ga] Position Paper for your consideration

Mr. Peter,

Your bottom line dollar evaluations are less than satisfactory to us
dotcommoners.  Make a stand if you can and give me six months and I will
double, no triple, your dollar figures.  But make a stand.  Otherwise take
your pencil pushing geeks and go away.  Let me put it another way, put up or
shut up buster.  Those three seats belong to my dotcommoners not a bunch of
ragtag carpet bagging cctld managers masquerading as caring representatives
of my people.  Show some bottom up representativeness or go back to the VI
or wherever you claim to belong to.

If that was rude I truly apologize but I wanted to make sure you understand
that the people own this NET and not any conglomerate of business.  We own
you and not the other way around.

May the abundance of love find itself an adoptive creature on your door
step, and may you spurn other worldly desires and reach and find that love
which is within you.  All of you have happiness within you, please reach out
and find it.

Eric