Re[3]: [ga] Review Task Force report

Sunday, Sunday, September 30, 2001, 5:55:34 PM, Joop Teernstra wrote:

> The GA needs leadership, but it also needs Chairs and procedure to ensure
> that good consensus substance can be produced.

But that would make the GA viable, another thing that doesn't serve
his personal position.

As long as he is our chair, the GA will remain in the stalemate it has
been in since Roberto's departure.

I've asked the NC intake committee to put replacing Danny on the NC
agenda, perhaps others will do the same.

--
Best regards,
William X Walsh <william@userfriendly.com>