Re[3]: [ga] Review Task Force report

At 19:22 30/09/01 -0700, William X Walsh wrote:

>But that would make the GA viable, another thing that doesn't serve
>his personal position.

Such accusations must be substantiated.

>As long as he is our chair, the GA will remain in the stalemate it has
>been in since Roberto's departure.

In the physical GA Danny did allright. Roberto now has the position to do
something about DNSO review, but results are not showing either.

>I've asked the NC intake committee to put replacing Danny on the NC
>agenda, perhaps others will do the same.

Replacing an elected Chair with an appointed one at this time would be an
extremely undiplomatic gesture by the NC, serving only to inflame the
situation more and hastening its own demise.

If there is any replacing to be done, it should come from the bottom up.
Unfortunately, the GA lacks the procedure for it.

--Joop