Re: [ga] NC Structure TF

At 19:22 1/10/01 -0400, DannyYounger@cs.com wrote:
>Now that the Council list is once more visible, please note the post below.
>Although the Assembly is listed as a participant in yet another Task Force,
>no one bothered to let us know...
>
>If someone has an interest in participating in this Task Force, please
>advise.  If we wind up with more than one candidate in the next few days, an
>election will be scheduled accordingly.

Yes, I certainly have an interest. I would also nominate Joanna Lane and
Bill Lovell.  Seconds please.

But a few days for a nomination procedure?

>   Hopefully we will be able to
>determine a GA position on re-structuring before we send forth our candidate.

Considering the experience with determining a GA position on anything and
absent your guidance for a Polling procedure, do you seriously think this
possible?

Should we not know the positions and ideas of those we want to elect on the TF?

Has the NC made their own selection of TF members public?

What happens now to the DNSO -review TF? Are the two to be integrated?

--Joop