RE: [ga] Message from Stuart Lynn to the NC

The point is that a very small part of the ICANN is outreach and education.
Even that, only from a management perspective. This means that ICANN should
be spending valuable business meeting time discussing creation and efficacy
of such programs. Rather than implementing such a program during a business
meeting. There are security oriented commercial conventions that do that job
much better then ICANN could ever pretend to achieve.