Re: [ga] Review Task Force report

Peter and all assembly members,

Peter de Blanc wrote:

> Jeff, et all...
>
> Regarding the agenda item of the chair of the GA...
>
> I just looked up the request on
> http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/nc-intake/Arc00/msg00306.html
> It was William Walsh.
> The E-mail appears below

  Yes I am aware that WXW submitted the request.  Hence my earlier comments.

> Jeff, as a names council member, I support the idea that any member of
> the GA may submit a request to the NC intake.

  I agree with this sentiment and policy. I also agree, as I stated that the

NC has the right to decide what is on the NC agenda, should it so choose
to do so.  As a matter of procedure this seems reasonable.

> Your comment:
>
> "  Small wonder that the NC Agenda has this item on it.  Indeed it does
> not belong on the NC agenda.  However the NC has the right and the
> ability to do so should they so choose."
>
> Is not appropriate. A GA member submitted that request, it did not
> originate in the NC

  Yes Peter, I know!!!  That was AGAIN why I stated the comment you
reference!
If you had not interpreted it in this negative light, you would of course
instantly understood it!  Obviously now, I see that you decided to
take a negative view!  That is terribly unfortunate, and very inappropriate.

I was supporting the NC in setting it's own agenda as well as taking
input to that agenda from the GA.

> Peter de Blanc

Jeffrey A. Williams