Re: [ga] Re: Recall of GA Chair

Joanna and all assembly members,

  Yes Joanna, we already know as Phillip enumerated upon these
points yesterday.  WXW is only again attempting to be disruptive
and display his feud and dislike for Danny and use the NC as
a platform by which he can extend that behavior.  I find it
inappropriate and inconsiderate of the GA members in particular.

Joanna Lane wrote:

> On a point of order, item 8, Recall of GA Chair, should not be included as
> an Agenda item for the Oct 11 NC meeting as this item was submitted too late
> to the Intake Committee - 17 days prior to the next meeting, which is less
> than the 21 days required by its adopted rules.
>
> The basis for this item's inclusion on the NC agenda item would appear to
> amount to a single complaint by one person of the GA. To use Philip
> Shepard's own words to the Intake Committee regarding NC procedures,
> "Remember, each agenda will have a hyperlink to the e-mail input for that
> agenda, so anyone can follow the correspondence if they want to spend the
> time." http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/nc-intake/Arc00/msg00056.html. There
> are no hyperlinks for this agenda item because there has been no e-mail
> input and therefore, no matter how much time NC members may be willing and
> able to put into it, it would be a complete waste of their time.
>
> For your further information, the e-mail history is as follows:-
>
> On Sept 23, William X Walsh posted a comment to the General Assembly mailing
> list requesting a recall of the GA Chair position, copied to the NC Chair.
>
> On Sept 24, Philip Shepard forwarded the aforementioned comment by William
> Walsh to the Intake Committee mailing list.
> http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/nc-intake/Arc00/msg00306.html.
>
> On Sept 26, Philip Shepard posted a draft agenda for Oct 11 NC meeting, in
> which Recall of GA Chair appears as item 8.
> http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/nc-intake/Arc00/msg00309.html. In
> consideration of recent events and priorities dictated by the same, serious
> consideration of the Intake Committee was not given to this late addition.
>
> On Oct 1st, Philip Shepard instructed the Secretariat to announce the NC Oct
> 11 meeting agenda, including item 8.
> http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/nc-intake/Arc00/msg00312.html
>
> Regards,
> Joanna Lane

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-447-1800 x1894 or 214-244-4827