RE: [ga] NC agenda and Recall of GA Chair

It would appear that the request has not much backing. The GA was paralyzed
most of last year as well. I see nothing more than a contiuation of the
same, unfortunately. A good part of that has nothing to do with the chair
and more with the structure of the DNSO. A lack of power will inevitably
lead to a certain lack of focus. This has always been there and is a direct
result of the nature of the GA. A new chair would not solve that problem. It
might even exacerbate the problem, given the timing.

|> Does the Names Council not want the GA to be strong and effective?

That's a trick-question, right?