RE: [ga] NC agenda and Recall of GA Chair

Personally, I believe the GA requires a very strong and dedicated person in
the Chair.  Nothing against our current Chair and  my observation is, he
does try.  I do consider he is not the right person for the job at this
time.  Perhaps there isn't another who is.  I would hope someone who can
actually drive the GA forward in the correct manner would step up to the
plate however.  At the very least, another person would be given the chance
to show if they have the necessary skills, knowledge and other requirements
to get the GA functioning as it should.

Darryl (Dassa) Lynch.