Re: [ga] NC agenda and Recall of GA Chair

Thursday, Thursday, October 04, 2001, 12:37:25 AM, Philip Sheppard wrote:

> Joanna,

> I would not read too much into the appearance of agenda item 8 about the
> recall of the GA chair. I do not expect a vote to be taken on this item. All

How unfortunate that the Names Council doesn't take the paralysis of
the GA as a result of lack of an effective Chair seriously enough to
want to act to resolve it so that the GA can become effective and
productive.

Does the Names Council not want the GA to be strong and effective?

--
Best regards,
William X Walsh <william@userfriendly.com>