911 (was Re: [ga] Immediate Action (Was Re: Recall of GA Chair)

As we sit here contemplating the removal of the Chair, there is currently a
new gTLD introduction going on.  The .info irregularities which I raised are
still... well, irregular.  The very idea that this sort of stuff is going on
should be an important signal about what has happened since the Intellectual
Property interests took control of domain policy for the WWW.  It's truly a
mess.  Thanks for nihil ladies and gents.  I am considering the likelihood of
some pretty nasty legal scenarios.  [But hey, they're lawyers right?  what
else could they want?}

Question:  Why is it that the small registrars (dotster, gandi etc.,) are not
currently doing real-time registrations,  but the big boys (verisign and
register.com) are able to do so?

Sotiris Sotiropoulos
        Hermes Network Inc.