Re: INFO [Re: 911 (was Re: [ga] Immediate Action (Was Re: Recall of GA Chair)]

> On Thu, 4 Oct 2001, at 17:21 [=GMT-0700],
> Sotiris Sotiropoulos wrote:
> [...]
> > Question:  Why is it that the small
> registrars (dotster, gandi etc.,) are not
> > currently doing real-time registrations,
> but the big boys (verisign and
> > register.com) are able to do so?
> Not sure you are right. The only registrar of
> the 4 I tried that gives
> me positive results is Enom. Not bigger than
> the ones you mention. My
> guess is that it depends on
> 1. getting up the code (at least two
> registrars do not even have
> running the code to change DNS for info names
> registered during
> landrush...);

--> I tried united-domains.de (EPAG) and namebargain.com (register.com). But the only one that worked was IDRegister.com. I registered domain names with IDRegister.com in real-time which I have pre-registered with united-domains!!!
So the "Land-rushers" are cheated again!!!