[ga] Free Offers and Amazing Deals from FreeShop.com!

Title: Email
Welcome to the Freeshop.com e-Newsletter!
We're back, after completely remodeling the Freeshop.com site! We now have more FREE offers than ever before and we're proud to bring them to you personally. Take a look at the amazing deals we have for you...
In this issue

Click here to find great money saving coupons from your own neighborhood.

Hello Direct
A wide selection of commercial-grade corded and cordless telephone headsets designed to make time spent on the phone more comfortable. Order your free catalog today!
Mueller Sporting Goods Catalog
The Mueller Sporting Goods catalog offers every customer wholesale prices on a huge selection of billiard and dart supplies. Order your free catalog today!
Chadwicks of Boston Catalog
Chadwick's of Boston is the original Off-Price catalog for women. We offer fashions at 20%-50% off department store prices every day. Get your free catalog today!
Return to Top

Rexall/PreventativeHealthCare.net
Rexall helps you get more out of life by providing insights on natural ways to protect and promote your health. Order your free e-mail Newsletter today!
Termco.com Email Newsletter
At Termco.com, you can save up to 60% on term life insurance. Term life rates have never been cheaper. Compare rates online instantly and see how much you can save from a database of leading national carriers. Order your free e-mail Newsletter today!
Return to Top

Worldwide Resort Publishing Brochure
WorldWide Resort Publishing offers a wide selection of timeshare resales and rentals throughout the U.S. and internationally. WRP's unique program allows buyers and sellers to negotiate directly - no commissions! Order your free brochure today!
Sears Home Central Consultation/Estimate - Siding
With vinyl siding eaves and overhangs from Sears, you can give your home a freshly painted look! Trust your home to America's Largest Home Improvement company - Sears. Order your free brochure today!
Return to Top
Introductory Offer - this week only!
SAVE $10 off on orders of $50 or more!

Click here to see more details
Everything you need all in one place. The FreeShop Shopping Mall is the world's first and largest online shopping mall designed for online shoppers like you. You can now shop from over 500 name brand merchants and more than 350,000 products through the NEW FreeShop Shopping Mall. Best of all you will find Free deals everyday!

With top name brands such as Bombay, Brylane Home, Fisher-Price, Hammacher Schlemmer, Harry & David, Ross-Simons, The Sharper Image, and TravelSmith to name a few, you are sure to find exactly what you are looking for quickly and easily. All in one safe & secure shopping environment.

Halloween
Create a Spooktacluar Halloween with ideas from our Halloween section. You'll find costumes for the family, decor for your house and treats for your special ghost this year!
Fall Fashion
This year is going to be colorful! Fall is an exciting time and we have all your fashion essentials for her, him and your teens.

Tech Toys
We have the coolest gadgets around! Electronics to portable CD players, you find plenty to start your Christmas wish list.

For this week only, we'll give you $10 off on orders of $50 or more. Enter this code during checkout to receive your $10 savings.

CCSAVEOFF4

Here's How to receive your $10:
1) Log on to www.Freeshop.com
2) Choose the items you wish to order from your favorite catalogs
3) Proceed to checkout
4) Enter this Coupon code during checkout: CCSAVEOFF4

Limit one promotional coupon per household per offer and one coupon per purchase. Coupon not combinable. Purchase must be for a total of $50 or more on merchandise. Coupons are not valid with other promotional offers. Coupons must be redeemed at http://www.freeshop.com toward the purchase of products listed on our site. Coupons are not for resale. Coupons cannot be applied to orders already placed with us.
Offer expires 11:59 p.m. Pacific Time, October 12, 2001.

Return to Top

Incredible savings on the Best Name brands Everyday! Click here to start your savings!
  • This Week's Deals
  • 50% to 70% OFF
  • Best Value
  • Closeouts