[ga] Free Offers and Amazing Deals from FreeShop.com!

 Freeshop.com

FEATURED IN THIS E-MAIL:
Welcome to the Freeshop.com e-Newsletter!
We have put all the best free stuff, all in one place.

  50% - 70% OFF
Click here to see all items from 50% - 70% OFF

Collector's Coin

Wool & Camel Hair Sportcoats Save $98.00
Ultra-expensive look and feel; wool/camel hair/nylon offers lasting shape. Soft-shoulder construction, 2 inside pockets, back center vent. Fully lined. Dry clean. Import.

Buy Now

Salad Set

Salad Set Save $124.00
Your succulent salads will never be the same again. Utensils are made of heavy weight stainless steel, with polymer clay handles. You will be simply amazed at the detail! Set includes a large salad spoon and fork. Utensils measure over 12” in length. Hand-crafted in the USA.

Buy Now

Return to Top

  Best Values
Click here to see all items from our Best Values

Power Wrapper Bank

Power Wrapper Bank Save $15.00
Double capacity counter turns loose coins into cool cash in seconds. Drop change into the hopper and Power Wrapper turns on automatically. As coins are sorted into the correct tubes the digital display continuously updates the grand total deposited.

Buy Now

Photo Cube

Photo Cube Save $7.00
A great way to show off loved ones! This mahogany-finished cube holds five of your favorite 3 1/2" photos, with hidden storage inside for more.

SALE $18.00 (25% off)
See all products from Bombay
Buy Now

Return to Top

  Special Offers
Click here to see all items from Special Offers

ice.com
Great savings on quality jewelry and watches from ice.com. Check out their huge sale section to save even more! Visit our sale of $25 off all orders over $150

Future Product Gifts
Unique, unusual, and special gifts for every occasion. Free Standard Shipping on all orders!

Electric Odyssey
Original timepieces, distinctive weather monitors, lamp and lighting specialties, wondrous globes - and a striking array of products that bring personality to entertaining. Free Shipping on orders over $75!

Bellacor.com
The world's largest online source for lighting and home accents. Free Standard Shipping on all orders!

The Lighthouse Catalog
Unique collection of easy-to-see and easy-to-use products. Featuring products with large print, talking items, mirrors, magnifiers and more. Each purchase directly supports the Lighthouse Mission to help people everywhere overcome vision challenges. Free Gift with $50 purchase!

Palm Beach Jewelry
Shop Palm Beach Jewelry and receive free standard shipping from now until Dec. 4th!

  Featured Sale Merchants

220 Hickory 220 Hickory
Updated, relaxed and comfortable-clothes made for living real lives. Unique styles from Two-Twenty, Blair, and Blair Boutique Collections that include casual to dressy. Shop 220 Hickory today, quantities are limited!

Spilsbury Spilsbury
We Deliver Fun! If you love fun then you'll love Spilsbury. Spilsbury brings family and friends together with unique puzzles, clever games and gifts for all ages. Over 160 items on Sale Buy Now.

Improvements
Practical, easy-to-use problem-solvers for home, yard, and car. Shop online to help you fix it, organize it, and clean it up! You'll always find a helping hand at this leading do-it-yourself home improvements catalog. Checkout great savings on home ideas today.

IPS Industrial Pipe & Steel Co.
Find more than 70,000 different industrial supplies including tools, hardware, metals, machinery, measuring tools, power tools and abrasives. Everything you need for the workshop or garage, all at great prices. Shop Now - for money saving ideas.

TableTools tabletools.com
A broad variety of stylish, quality tableware, barware and cookware, all with a focus on form and function. Visit tabletools.com and save today.

The San Francisco Music Box The San Francisco Music Box
Find the best gifts, collectibles and musical jewelry boxes available anywhere. Perfect gift giving ideas on sale. Shop Today!

  Stay warm this holiday season
We've put some of the best searched products in one place. Click on the links below and find great ideas at reasonable prices this holiday season.

  Enter to a WIN $1000 Shopping Spree

Enter to a WIN $1000 Shopping Spree at CatalogCity.com
The lucky winner will receive a $1000 gift certificate to spend at CatalogCity.com. Shop from over 400 of your favorite catalogs and more than 400,000 products, all in one place.
Enter Now! Hurry, offer ends 11/15/01
Sponsored by shoes.com
Shoes.com features the largest inventory of in stock shoes on the Web. Find your favorite styles from top brands with a 100% satisfaction guarantee, free shipping on returns and no sales tax.

Return to Top

Please note that the prices of the items featured above were accurate at the time this newsletter was sent. However, because our prices sometimes change, the prices in the newsletter may differ from those you see when you visit our store. You'll find more great catalogs, gift ideas, and brand names at Freeshop.com!

©1997-2001 Altura International. All other copyrights are the property of their respective holders.

If you have suggestions, ideas, or comments about this newsletter, please drop us a line at Marketing@catalogcity.com.