Re: [ga] ICP-4

Dear fine Member,

I am but a lowly dotcommoner.  But I understand your question and ask of you: how is
it that you do not know?  I of course ask forgiveness for being so rude as to
suggest that you may have not perfect knowledge of this subject and of course I am
wrong and apologize for my Western crass behavior.

But for the good of my people I must beg forgiveness and ask that you speak further
on you understanding of this most important manner.  If there is some failure in my
understanding I would be most grateful to learn of it and I believe you could well
inform me.

With respect and apologies,
Eric