[ga] Re: The position of the GA?

Dear Jeff,

anyone may participate in these discussions, and I have no objection to Kent
Crispin's participation.    Kent has presented well-drafted position papers
to the ALSC and he has demonstrated the ability to propose solutions to
problems.  You may disagree with his views, but at least his views are
usually well-considered and are reasonably well articulated. We have an
obligation to make sure that all views are properly represented, and I'm sure
that Kent will make sure that minority opinions are reflected in any position
paper that we put forth.

Let's set aside personal differences and focus on the task at hand.  Perhaps
you could start this off by drafting a position paper on behalf of your own
INEG membership.