Re: [ga] IDNO -- This affects you.

PacificRoot Hostmaster wrote:

> On Sat, 13 Oct 2001, William S. Lovell wrote:
>
> > It seems certain that the GA's input into the election was utterly ignored.
> >
> > Bill
> >

> Again.....
>
>         DUH !!!!
>
> Come on people! Wakey Wakey here!
>
> Thy shackles doth secured by thyself :)
>
> --
>
> Bradley D. Thornton
> Chief Technology Officer
> The PacificRoot/Joint Technologies Ltd.
> http://www.PacificRoot.com
> http://www.JointTech.com

I just love it when a response has nothing but cute phrases in
it, with no attempt whatever to address the issue. If one does
not agree with whatever, if one is to use up electrons one
might really say why, since such handwaving communicates
nothing to the discussion -- if any discussion was actually
wanted.

Bill Lovell

--

The URLs for Best Practices:
DNSO Citation:
http://www.dnso.org/dnso/gaindex.html
(Under "Other Information Documents"; "August 2001:
Proposal for Best Practices for the DNSO GA." This
page also includes much else about the DNSO.)
Part I:
http://www.dnso.org/dnso/notes/20010813.GA-BestPractices.html
Part II:
http://www.dnso.org/dnso/notes/20010813.GA-BP-flowchart.pdf
(Access to the .pdf file requires the Adobe Acrobat Reader,
available for free down load at
http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep2.html.)
Part III:
http://www.dnso.org/dnso/notes/20010813.GA-BP-PartIII.html