Re: [ga] IDNO -- This affects you.

At 8:45 PM -0700 13/10/01, William S. Lovell wrote:
>PacificRoot Hostmaster wrote:
>
>> On Sat, 13 Oct 2001, William S. Lovell wrote:
>>
>> > It seems certain that the GA's input into the election was utterly
>>ignored.
>> >
>> > Bill
>> >

>> Again.....
>>
>>         DUH !!!!
>>
>> Come on people! Wakey Wakey here!
>>
>> Thy shackles doth secured by thyself :)
>>
>> --
>>
>> Bradley D. Thornton
>> Chief Technology Officer
>> The PacificRoot/Joint Technologies Ltd.
>> http://www.PacificRoot.com
>> http://www.JointTech.com
>
>I just love it when a response has nothing but cute phrases in
>it, with no attempt whatever to address the issue.

I just love it when someone who's relatively new to the scene doesn't
recognise the warnings from someone else who was passionate about the
matter over two years ago (and tried to address the issues), but grew to
realise that it was all a complete sham and that the end result was a prior
decision and that time spent trying to fight those REALLY in control of
ICANN would be time wasted.

--
Andrew P. Gardner
barcelona.com stolen, stmoritz.com stays. What's uniform about the UDRP?