Re: [ga] Alt.Chair Replacement

Good for you Jeff,

I will discuss our plight with our company tomorrow.  Although we are a
small company
of only a dozen or so, and we are currently donating every extra penny
to developing
nations.  However we will see as this is a worthy cause and may lead to
exponentially
helping my poor brethren.  We live poor in your terms but very rich in
giving and sleep well and happy with good dreams.  I am sure we will
contribute; perhaps Natalya who just applied for citizenship here from
the Ukraine or Victor from Mexico will donate as our lead designers.
Perhaps our lead code writers Bang and Tuan with there six children from
Asia will donate.  If we pool perhaps we will not be so embarrassed by
the small sum we have to give.  But give we will, for we know what
communicative poverty is all about.

I understand your company to consist of 118K engineers, perhaps their
leadership
under your guidance would get us further.  But I will personally pledge
$200 to any
established fund.  believe me I live paycheck to paycheck and we should
thank also my
college daughter and her two younger siblings for that donation.  but
they believe in
the net and my belief in our cause so I am sure they will be happy. Know
also there
are many like us and though we may not have plenty in money we will
gladly give to
help make this world a more communicative place.

I truly believe that establishing a representative force here will help
others to see
that it can be done.  Thereby we will build a consensus and an
establishment of
Internet democracy.

I fully support the work of our chair.  I fully commit to serving him as
our elected
representative.  I do not agree with all he does and will continue to
give him my
alternatives and argue what I see as right.  But when truth be told I
voted for him.
Even though I was running for chair.  He is a good and competent man and
father.

I ask all dot commoners to add a little oomph to your participation and
contribution
in which ever way you see appropriate for your circumstance.

We have a long ways to go and a short time to get there ///  The only
unacceptable
solution is the status quo ///  speak truth and you may seem lonely but
in fact you
will have the greatest friends of all, true friends.

Sincerely,
Eric