RE: Re[2]: [ga] Songbird in the BC?

I often get asked what sort of business DHS International is in.  I tell
them we are an ISP.  My reasons for this are we provide services on the
Internet and although we do not supply connectivity for our users we do
assist with connectivity to them.  DHS provides domain/hostname services.

Darryl (Dassa) Lynch.