[ga] Understanding business areas

As you may recall, I proposed formally to everyone concerned a peacefull
way to fairly address the different complaints many rise about the DNSO/BC
management. Some went emotionnal about it and my propositions were not
considered but supposedly defered to the Membership who never heard about
it yet.

Today BC has a real problem since only *one* of the four candidate and the
Secretariat does not fail the Charter's test.

One example to understand: Grant Forsyth is from a company named Clear.
Grant is not opposed in the Pacific area and will be elected. Grant is from
Clear a Telco offering  products in the Pacific area wich are described
on:http://www.clear.co.nz/products/internet/

- web mail
- global internet roaming
- personnal web hosting
- professional web hosting
- domain names
- internet access
- e-business

This seems to be very near from the products Marilyn Cade explans she
focusses into at AT&T. We therefore need to know under which premises the
Secretariat accepts that they are in two different business areas.

Jefsey

I note that candidates received a list of questions and that at only a few
day from the closing of the vote none has addressed them. I will therefore
forward them to the GA if hey are not addressed tomorrow morning, so
everyone may suggest his own responses.