Re: [ga] Reliability of the Internet - the silent battle - part 2

Could someone relate why this is relevant to this list.

DOMAIN NAME SUPPORT ORGANIZATION

Look at the charters and at the NC papers and the GA formation docs.

We are here to deal with issues of domain names.

We are not here to talk about how each one of you is better at virus
protection than the other.

Do any of you have a dotBIZ or a dotINFO or dotUS that resolves correctly and
is not misleading servers?

UDRP that is DNSO - GA related.

How we are represented for DNSO purposes is related.

Your technical analysis of how each of you can better deal and phrase virus
problems is not related.

If you pull a "it's the security of the net gig" forget about it.

Anyone can go and watch participation on this list and see when technical
chatter like this comes up it hurts particpation, as opposed to flame wars on
personality helping participation.  Certainly there is a middle ground and this
is not it.

Eric