RE: [ga] Business Constituency and the GA

Patrick,

Without detracting from your point about the individuals consitutuency, it
seems to me that only 3 of the 7 constituencies represent suppliers: ccTLD,
gTLD and registrars.  The rest are all on the demand side.  Moreover, only 2
of the 7 are actually required contractually to implement any consensus
policies developed.  That means that the supply organizations who are most
directly impacted by consensus policies only have six of 21 votes on the NC.

Chuck