Re: [ga] Business Constituency and the GA

Chuck and all assembly members,

  I think you are off at least one here Chuck.  The BC is on the
supply side predominantly as well as are the ISP Constituency.
I would also say that the Trademark and IP are also on the
supply side as well see: http://www.dnso.org/constituency/ip/ip.html

Gomes, Chuck wrote:

> Patrick,
>
> Without detracting from your point about the individuals consitutuency, it
> seems to me that only 3 of the 7 constituencies represent suppliers: ccTLD,
> gTLD and registrars.  The rest are all on the demand side.  Moreover, only 2
> of the 7 are actually required contractually to implement any consensus
> policies developed.  That means that the supply organizations who are most
> directly impacted by consensus policies only have six of 21 votes on the NC.
>
> Chuck

Jeffrey A. William's
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-244-3801 or 214-244-4827