[ga] Business Constituency and the GA

Hi Philip

At present the DNSO consists of seven constituency groups as follows:

*    ccTLD registries
*    Commercial and business entities
*    gTLD registries
*    ISPs and connectivity providers
*    Non-commercial domain name holders
*    Registrars
*    Trademark, intellectual property, anti-counterfeiting interests

In relation to the supply and demand for domain names, only two of these
seven could relate to the "demand-side" viz business and non-profits.

A simple question.  Do you agree with me that, without an individuals
constituency,  these initial constituencies are supply-side dominated?

With the current revisions to the Business Charter, I would suggest that the
constituencies be split into two equal divisions "supply" and "demand".

Best regards
Patrick Corliss