Re[4]: [ga] Business Constituency and the GA

Wednesday, Wednesday, November 21, 2001, 4:01:37 PM, Roeland Meyer wrote:

> [...]

You're wrong.

I firmly believe the ccTLDs belong in the DNSO.

I also firmly believe that the ccTLDs are not, and should not be
assumed to be, under the control of the governments of the countries
the ccTLD codes represent.

Perhaps that is what you are thinking of.  The two positions are not
mutually exclusive.

--
Best regards,
William X Walsh <william@wxsoft.info>