Re: [ga] Business Constituency and the GA

Roeland and all assembly members,

  Perhaps WXW has been drinking a different flavor of coolaid?
Could it be called Kook-l-aid?  But seriously, yes I do believe
a different view was once taken by WXW.  Remember the
dotTJ .TJ incident?  I do.

Roeland Meyer wrote:

> [...]

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-244-3801 or 214-244-4827