Re: [ga] Business Constituency and the GA

Chuck and all assembly members,

  As I recall your company announced just last week, a reduction
in registrations as well as income.  As I also understand it the
registrar business in the ICANN "Accredited" registrars/registies
is on a steady decline and has been for awhile now.  Conversely
the Inclusive and competitive registries have been gaining
new registrants, most especially New.Net.  So could it be
that the decline of ICANN "Accredited" registrars and
registries is underway?  Do you have your resume up
to date Chuck?

Gomes, Chuck wrote:

> Peter,
>
> >From a business point of view, gTLDs and registrars can make the same
> arguments.  If we do not effectively meet the needs of users we will not be
> in business long.  So again, I don't see any major differences in this
> regard.

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-244-3801 or 214-244-4827