[ga] White Paper about further development of the Internet

  • To: ga@dnso.org
  • Subject: [ga] White Paper about further development of the Internet
  • From: "Pascal Bernhard - cube" <pbernhard@cube.de>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2001 08:43:52 +0100
  • Comments: Sender has elected to use 8-bit data in this message. If problems arise, refer to postmaster at sender's site.
  • Sender: owner-ga-full@dnso.org

Dear Assembly members,

my Name is Pascal Bernhard. I am CEO of cube, a German
company developping communication strategies on and over the
Internet.

I "lurk" now in the list for 4 months. But didn't discuss, because it is
important to know what about somebody is discussing, before you
begin to argue.

Now, in the meantime, we have developped a root network and some
kind of global TLD policy. I'd like to invite you to read our position in
the released white paper. You can find it under
http://boroon.net/pdf_e/whitepaper_en.pdf

Please feel free to comment this paper. Since we are not native
english speakers, it would be very kind if you apology the mistakes
in the language and send appropriate corrections.

Thank you.
Regards,
Pascal Bernhard
Business Oriented Root Network

Pascal Bernhard
cube
Geschäfte werden von Menschen gemacht...
pbernhard@cube.de
http://cube.de/
http://boroon.de/
FON: +49-6352-753725