[ga] RE: support@bulkregister.com

I will accord bulkregister.com the same order of patience I get from every
other stiff-necked root out there, if MHSC systems were as badly FUBAR'd as
bulkregister.com. Since I also get spam from bulkregister.com, I have just
entered their *.bulkregister.com into my mail hub's filter system.
bulkregister.com is now black-holed at MHSC.COM.

Every message that I have sent to the GA list today has resulted in a
response from support@bulkregister.com. Since they are a public registrar, I
expect them to be running a 24x7 NOC. This is inconsistent with 24 hours of
mail system trouble. At the very least, they could have taken their system
off-line rather than be a public nuisance. Howling dogs either get silenced
by their owners or shot by their neighbors.

BTW, this message is also a test. I should be blissfully unaware, this time,
of complaints from support@bulkregister.com. There's enough noise on this
list without dealing with slacker/incompetent mail admins. 24 hours of that
is more than enough and I certainly won't wait 7 days.