RE: [ga] Re: DNSO Constituency Structure

The thing that you guys have both missed is that a DNS zone file publisher
is also a registrant. MHSC publishes zone files all the way out to the
fourth level. Many COM registrants also publish SLD and 3LD zone files.
They're called delegated sub-domains. Guess what, each one that does that is
a registry for that zone file.

I think that we're about to confuse operational and business models here.
There are private and public registries and many are both. Some do it for
revenue and others do it for internal cross charges. Yet others, are
charitable organizations (which may soon be broke).

IMHO, the supply/demand polarized view may not be as accurate a model as
y'all would like it to be.