RE: [ga] RE: DNSO Constituency Structure

I tend to agree with Patrick Greenwell. But, that is the essence of why I
have been insisting on a voting/polling system for the past year. Not only
that, but the "consensus" system has been much abused. It has very poor
protection against dishonest people and bad actors. That is essentially why
US Congress doesn't use it, it has no credibility.