Re: [ga] RE: DNSO Constituency Structure

Chuck and all assembly members,

  Good point here Chuck.  It would seem logical that the DNSO GA
would be the place for cross cross-SO collaboration presently.
Agreed the DNSO GA is predominantly for the DNSO only
in name.  But why not use it also for other SO's in the function
of cross-SO collaboration?

Gomes, Chuck wrote:

> Patrick,
>
> I looks to me like we are in fairly close agreement.  I also believe that
> separating the suppliers from the users is a useful idea.  I understand, as
> Roland points out in a separate post, that there is no perfect way to
> separate producers from users.  But I believe that one of the complications
> in the current DNSO model that makes it very difficult for the consensus
> process to work is the fact that users and producers are in the same SO.  At
> the same time, I fully recognize that in any structure, both the users and
> the producers as well as other stakeholders must all work together to
> determine if consensus exists.  Therefore, if users and producers are
> separated into separate SO's, it would be essential to build a structure to
> facilitate cross-SO collaboration.
>
> Chuck

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-244-3801 or 214-244-4827