[ga] Consensus development process

Chuck Gomes writes that "no valid consensus development process has ever been
put into place."  I find this comment somewhat troubling at a time when the
Names Council has established a Task Force charged with arriving at a binding
consensus policy regarding the issue of transfers.

The last thing that any registrant wants is to have a disgruntled set of
registrars challenge a consensus determination on this matter and further
delay efforts at resolution of an ongoing problem.  If Chuck has legitimate
concerns regarding the consensus development process, now would be the time
to air those specific concerns so that we can move forward properly and
finally put this issue behind us.