RE: [ga] Mr. Qaddafi Salutes Verisign

Hi GA,
	Referring to the case of Unplugging of Somalia's Internet.

	For the record only: I would like to indicate that although I am in support
of unplugging all terrorists related sites and sites registered by
terorrists and its related parties, I am concern that the action will become
a precedence for the future in that, a nation can/will action the same
against other nations' internet presence due to political differences. Such
activities will result in that the control of the Internet (which controls a
part of the future social economy structure) being used as a politcal tool.

regards,
- Joseph