Re: [ga] Consensus & Names Council Task Forces

Jeff Williams wrote:  <major snippage>

Let us take this line by line;

>   This is not entirely accurate Danny.  I volunteered as did others.

Of course you tried but when we move forward without official mandate
whatever the hell that is we get slammed.  And yet the GA does not give
mandate to anyone thereby remaining a nothingness.

> I and they were ignored.  One can only wonder why?

I will tell you why big guy,  because members of the GA do not want
progress.

> However your point is still well taken here in that a large number of GA
> members seem more interested in promoting themselves, back
> biting others, or slurring others rather than getting some work done.

Funny you and Chuck both like to tone it down to untruth.  This is not
benign but a nasty malignant cancer.

> However I have still not heard or seen anywhere what happened
> to Roelands Motion passed here by the GA members?  Can you
> tell us what happened to that in MdR?  I suspect it was not even
> presented...

Good luck but I heard him present it!

Sincerely,
ERic