Re: [ga] RE: DNSO Constituency Structure

Excuse me but why did not you say they were inappropriate?

A short term TF that only sets the parameters for a WG is
appropriate.

Otherwise they serve only the narrow purposes of the NC
& BS.

(Boy, you got to stand for something or you will fall for
Anything.)

Eric