Re: [ga] Consensus & Names Council Task Forces

Eric and all assembly members,

Eric Dierker wrote:

> Jeff Williams wrote:  <major snippage>
>
> Let us take this line by line;
>
> >   This is not entirely accurate Danny.  I volunteered as did others.
>
> Of course you tried but when we move forward without official mandate
> whatever the hell that is we get slammed.  And yet the GA does not give
> mandate to anyone thereby remaining a nothingness.

  Not exactly accurate here Eric.  The NC has the authority to do this.
Yet they did not.  The ICANN CEO Stuart Lynn may also mandate
this as well.  But again they did not do so even after being ask
a number of times by several GA members.  In fact the ICANN
Staff/Stuart Lynn did not even answer these requests at all.

> > I and they were ignored.  One can only wonder why?
>
> I will tell you why big guy,  because members of the GA do not want
> progress.

  I disagree.  They want progress that is meaningful, and responsible
to the GA members.  The ICANN BOD and staff do not want this.
Hence the GA is being left to shrivel up and die.  Yet YOU seem to
still be here.  Why is that if you believe what you are saying here?

> > However your point is still well taken here in that a large number of GA
> > members seem more interested in promoting themselves, back
> > biting others, or slurring others rather than getting some work done.
>
> Funny you and Chuck both like to tone it down to untruth.  This is not
> benign but a nasty malignant cancer.

  Oh Name calling now are we?  How productive, eh?  :(  Not only is
this a mischaracterization it is a demonstration of not practicing what
you claim you believe in.  Why is that Eric?

> > However I have still not heard or seen anywhere what happened
> > to Roelands Motion passed here by the GA members?  Can you
> > tell us what happened to that in MdR?  I suspect it was not even
> > presented...
>
> Good luck but I heard him present it!

  So why is it not documented anywhere?  Now I did here allot
regarding Danny's errant ICANNWORLD.ORG!!  >;)  Kinda
interesting how that worked out isn't it?  Seems that Danny is now
vying for an ICANN staff position and you are seeking an
ICANN BoD seat.  >;)  Nice try again Eric, no cigar!

> Sincerely,
> ERic

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-244-3801 or 214-244-4827