Re: [ga] Mr. Qaddafi Salutes Verisign

Bill and all assembly members,

William S. Lovell wrote:

> Jeff Williams wrote:
>
> >   The FBI has a new
> > site up for reporting such concerns for further investigation.
> > See: http://www.ifccfbi.gov.  Our directors recently posted
> > a complaint to them regarding somalia, Iraq, and Lybia.
>
> Is there proof that this was actually done by the directors?

  I suppose a FOIA request would render this information
or request.  But I really don't know if it would or not.
I do have a copy of the filing that was sent.

> (As it happens, I did myself on Somalia and Iraq, but had
> not yet got to Libya.)  And what does Chuck Gomes have
> to say on this subject, as to what Network Solutions thinks
> it's doing? (Sudan and others should follow.)

  Good!   The more that are filed here, the more likely
some expedited action will be taken.

> Bill Lovell

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-244-3801 or 214-244-4827