Re[2]: [ga] Alt.root'ers resorting to spam?

Wednesday, Wednesday, December 12, 2001, 1:49:42 PM, Roeland Meyer wrote:

> The fragmentation has started. ICANN deliberatly created those colliders,

Come on, end the comedy.

The "fragmentation" as you call it effects less than a fraction of a
percent of internet users.  The ones who have deliberately created
this situation are those operating outside the system.

It's an insignificant issue anyway.  I'm not particularly bothered
that John Palmer has difficulty resolving my domain name  :)

--
Best regards,
William X Walsh <william@wxsoft.info>