Re: Re[2]: [ga] Domain Transfers

I beg to differ, William.  There are warnings to that effect.  It has
happened many times to many people.  Transfers are initiated and
somehow disappear into limbo resulting in the loss of the registration.
Whether it is caused by a glitch in the system or not is immaterial.  It
happens.  It recently happened to an ISP who was transferring several
domains.  At least one went into the vortex somewhere.

Leah