[ga] Transfer

Thank you all for endorsing the letter to help the Chair move forward.
This is consensus of those who vote.

Let me put it this way.  There are many factors and simplistic one level
opinions will not help this problem.

I appreciate your points of view but I cannot recommend any so far
presented because they deal in a single platform. (agreed there are some
that realize the many levels)

This task may be beyond us unless we form a WG within the GA to assist
the TF member.

I endorsed the letter and i want us to move appropriately forward.  This
task is suited to a diplomat and not a purist or engineer.  in my humble
opinion it is only suited to consensus among us.

So let it be known that if I am the rep on the TF for transfers i will
do all in my power to get this groups latitude on every move and project
it onto the TF.

WXW thank you for your measured responses they shall put forward.

What are your measured responses Mr. TR?

Sincerely,
Eric