Re: [ga] Transfer

Eric and all assembly members,

  A little self promoting politicking I see.  Very well!  >;)

  I agree that the Transfer TF representative from the GA should be
technically adept.  Perhaps that is not your strong suit, Eric?
However I still agree with Danny's original concept in regards
to this Transfer TF with respect to runner-up's as observers.
Hence I cannot endorse Jonathan Wienbergs consideration.
It should have also been put forth as a official motion as well.
I will comment on that in a separate post this evening.

Eric Dierker wrote:

> Thank you all for endorsing the letter to help the Chair move forward.
> This is consensus of those who vote.
>
> Let me put it this way.  There are many factors and simplistic one level
> opinions will not help this problem.
>
> I appreciate your points of view but I cannot recommend any so far
> presented because they deal in a single platform. (agreed there are some
> that realize the many levels)
>
> This task may be beyond us unless we form a WG within the GA to assist
> the TF member.
>
> I endorsed the letter and i want us to move appropriately forward.  This
> task is suited to a diplomat and not a purist or engineer.  in my humble
> opinion it is only suited to consensus among us.
>
> So let it be known that if I am the rep on the TF for transfers i will
> do all in my power to get this groups latitude on every move and project
> it onto the TF.
>
> WXW thank you for your measured responses they shall put forward.
>
> What are your measured responses Mr. TR?
>
> Sincerely,
> Eric

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-244-3801 or 214-244-4827