Re[2]: [ga] Domain Transfers

Saturday, Saturday, December 15, 2001, 11:10:09 AM, L Gallegos wrote:

> http://www.superiorcourt.maricopa.gov/newdocket/docketformmain.asp

> Arizona Superior Court: Case Number cv2001-018340

> I had no problem finding it, but to get the actual documents, you have to
> send for them and it costs $$.  They are not online.

> This is the information available on the website:

But again, this is a dispute that involved only the alt.root
namespace, which still doesn't assert any change in status for the
alt.root tlds.

All it means is that the law applies to tlds and domains in the
alt.root namespace just like they do in the ICANN Namespace.

--
Best regards,
William X Walsh <william@wxsoft.info>