Re: [ga] Question for Chair Candidates

On Wed, 19 Dec 2001 09:19:12 +0100, "Roberto Gaetano"
<roberto_gaetano@hotmail.com> wrote:

>David wrote:
>>
>>We currently have no limit in force on the number of posts per person
>>that can be made a day.The list rules (online at
>>http://www.dnso.org/dnso/notes/2000.GA-ga-rules-v0.4.html) allow for
>>the Chair or monitors to place a limit on.
>
>I know I have been distracted by other business lately, and I apologize for
>it, but can somebody refresh my memory and point out when the posting limit
>of 5 post per day per person has been lifted?

It hasn't been formally.  But the limit is imposed basically at the
discretion of the Chair and when the Chair is not enforcing the limit
one can conclude that it has been de facto lifted, even without an
explicit statement to that effect.

It would be nice if people regarded it as still in force but a fair
number of people are exceeding it.

DPF
--
david@farrar.com