[ga] RE: Open Letter to Mr Jeff Neuman from The Internet Challenge

All,

The following note was statement was placed on the NeuLevel website this
afternoon:

Statement from Jeffrey J. Neuman
Director, Policy and Intellectual Property
April 08, 2002

Last week, NeuLevel, Inc., initiated an inquiry relating to matters
concerning recently registered .BIZ names that were a part of the
Round-Robin Process for the "Group 2B" domain names. NeuLevel is working
with the Registrars and the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and
Numbers (ICANN) to make a complete analysis of its findings and provide
recommendations on further action.

NeuLevel remains committed to preserving the integrity of the .BIZ domain
name space, the world's first and only Internet domain established to meet
the unique needs of businesses. NeuLevel appreciates your cooperation and
patience in this matter.