Re: [ga] Bulk WHOIS Data Issue

Elliot and all assembly members, stakeholders or other interested parties.

Elliot Noss wrote:

> (apologies to all who, like me, are on  this deeeeeeeeep cc list)

  Yes it is deep.  And it is deep for a very good reason.  That being
any future claims of not knowing how other stakeholders stand
on issues cannot be claimed later as being unknown.

> After seeing a number of these bulk whois posts it has been made clear to me
> what an interesting place Texas is. It appears the only thing one is legally
> entitled to know about someone else is whether they are carrying a GUN, as
> THAT must be clearly diplayed.

  As I indicated from our legal staff's research, there are about 11 US
states and a number of countries to which certain before or previously
mentioned/discussed property and personal privacy issues related
to real property hold true.  Not JUST Texas!  >;)

  BTW, in Texas along with Oklahoma, the right to carry a GUN
with an easy to get permit is widely practiced.  I believe this to be
a good thing as it sometimes acts as a deterrent to some types
of crime, as did the Texas state legislature when that law was
passed and implemented during now President George W. Bush's
governership.  As a result of this fairly new law in Texas and
Oklahoma, crimes against persons such as assault, and Rape
have been significantly reduced every year sense this law
was enacted.