Re: [ga] FYI: New TLD for East Timor?

I'd have to look back through the archives of my weblog to confirm it, but I
believe there's some precedent for changing ccTLD extensions when a country
changes names. I think ICANN successfully migrated a country to a new
extension last summer.

      -- Bret

--
Bret Fausett | fausett@lextext.com | http://www.lextext.com
Hancock Rothert & Bunshoft, LLP     Los Angeles, California