Re: [ga] NC BS

Jamie and all assembly members,

  This is a very good question, especially at this juncture Jamie!
Well done!  I certainly would like to know what Thomas's
answer is.  Thomas??

James Love wrote:

> Thomas,
>
> What do you intend to do about people who register to vote in the GA, and
> are "real", unique persons, who are interested in global DNS policy, and
> follow the GA discussions on via the archives, as many do?  What would be
> the logic of excluding them as GA voting members?  Jamie

Jeffrey A. Williams
Spokesman for INEGroup - (Over 121k members/stakeholders strong!)
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-244-3801 or 214-244-4827